Recent content by Alex_

1. A

Hifiman Sundara metallic clinking sounds

That's what I did. Didn't know what it was called. But it is weird, the frequencies where I can hear those sounds change. 15 minutes ago it was around 1350 Hz, now it is around 1000 hz and really bad at 350 - 600 Hz.
  2. A

Hifiman Sundara metallic clinking sounds

Hello, I bought my hifiman sundara a couple of months ago. This is my first pair of audiophile headphones, so I don't have that much experience. I use the headphone with my Topping L30 amp. Sometimes when listening to music, I can hear some weird "metallic clinking" sounds at specific...
  3. A

Trigon Exxpert - help with headphone amp

Of course it's a lot of tech in such a small device. I was just refering about the look of the device. Interesting conclusion, I think it makes sense. A more obvious differentiation (e.g on the packaging) would be good though. That's true. Now I just have to do some research about cables.
  4. A

Interesting that there's a difference. I mean it's just an adapter.. I think I will get the Topping L30 from Amazon. Importing it from China takes too much time and the price difference is not that high. Is there a good dac I could use at the beginning for around 30-50€? Otherwise I guess I...
  5. A

Additional question: I also have a balanced cable for the Sennheiser. From what I understand I don't get any significant advantages of using this cable on a balanced output (only relevant e.g when using cables for long distances)?
  6. A

In the past I had some problems with the internal DAC of my Mainboard. It seems to work again, but I don't know if everything works as it should. The other thing is interfearance in the case and from cables coming out of the PC. - Im just not used to analog cables. I would prefer to use a...
  7. A

Being in a small corridor while standing all the time next to a shelf, testing some amps is truely not the best environment. However I wasn't that suprised how the headphones sound with a proper amp (I knew they would sound a lot better) - I was really suprised how different the amps sounded. I...
  8. A

Hi, In the past I started to interest myself for audio, especially headphones. In these times I do a lot of work at my desk, so I thought it was time for a good pair of open back headphones. My budget is around 350€ (410 USD). I wanted to get some headphones which I could use without an...
Top Bottom