Recent content by AdrianG

1. A

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

I had many amps hegel is the one i think i liked the most, what a beautiful amp! looks nice sound even better! i sold it bc i wanted less cluster and bought kef ls50w.
  2. A

Edifier R1280T Powered Speaker Review

What do you guys think about placing them horizontally? Are there any consequences?
  3. A

SOLD

Up for sale allo usbridge with stock power supply 16gb emmc, emmc to micro sd adapter, acrylic case included $99 shipped conus.
  4. A

FS: raspberry pi 7" touchscreen

For sale is the official 100% compatible touchscreen for raspberry pi comes with case made of bamboo (you can google it to see how it looks) $55 free shipping conus.
  5. A

SOLD

allo digione and rpi 3 $99 comes with stock power supply but case is not Included. If you want the upgraded power supply ifi Ipower 5v add $30. Shipping is free of charge. Only Conus
  6. A

Khadas tone board SOLD

Sold
  7. A

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I bought it just for curiosity unfortunately not as musical as my chord mojo at least via USB. I know this is not the fairest comparison since mojo is 500$ dac and this is just 99$ but based on amir's review they should be very close to each other if not equal good, not my case :( still looking...
  8. A

More design details about Khadas Tone Board

i don't mind a simple plastic case but a good looking one, aluminium is ok too but it may take more time and money.
  9. A

More design details about Khadas Tone Board

I need a solid link where I can buy this dac in the US
  10. A

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

this dac measures better than the pro ject in all regards. but of course for the price of one of this unit you can buy 2 pro jects.
  11. A

Review and Measurements of Auralic Gemini 2000 DAC and Headphone Amplifier

thank you, I was in between topping d50 and chord mojo, went for mojo finally
  12. A

Review and Measurements of Auralic Gemini 2000 DAC and Headphone Amplifier

when is coming the mojo review? been waiting for weeks :oops:
  13. A

Fancy streamer vs Mac Mini / PC

im using a "pi zero w" running over wifi with allo digione attached, to my surprise it has been very stable with picoreplayer 2.22, i'm stuck with 192/24 but my collection is mostly 16/44.1 and I use tidal as spare.
  14. A

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB-27.38 DAC and Headphone Amplifier

Good review armir. I know in sbaf they have hard feelings for audio gd, time ago they were collecting funds to buy gear to get mesured and tested among users, and they decided to buy one audio gd not sure what model but it was disastrous in sound and measurements...
Top Bottom