Recent content by 。。。

1. Hi from France

I also have a pair of MTM, but they perform rather great. I suspect you may encounter some quality issues, as you may have known, their buliding quality isn't that good at all. Therefore, I suggest you have your pair tested to find out if there are problems with them.
  2. What should I get for my iloud mtm and HIFIMAN RE2000

Thanks for your reply,as for the HIFIMAN RE2000,it was a mistake,HIFIMAN states that each of the RE2000 drivers can take 200mW,my bad,Iget it wrong. I will defiantly look into the iBasso's DX160,it looks like a really nice choice.
  3. What should I get for my iloud mtm and HIFIMAN RE2000

I don't know how to choose a proper DAP or audio interface or DAC&AMP,I used to have a sony zx300,but due to the poor performance under 60ohm load,I have sold it and plan to swap a device with better SINAD、dynamic range as well as output power,so what should I choose? plus,I want it to be as...
  4. Should I get a DAC for my iloud mtm?

Thanks for reply. I guess I’ll do something to improve the acoustical environment then
  5. Should I get a DAC for my iloud mtm?

Thanks for reply. Yes, it’s a non-EU zx300 and I use a 2*xlr adapter cable for connection. The MOTU M2 has awesome specs and the biggest size that I can accept, however, given that it’s price is well below my budget, I’m trying to find out if there is a better choice that comes with better specs...
  6. Should I get a DAC for my iloud mtm?

Hi everyone, I'm new here,can anybody tell me is there any audible improvements that a better DAC or audio interface can provide? For now,I'm using a SONY zx300 as an audio interface,and if there are audible improvements,what DAC or audio interface should I get? My budget is 500 US dollars and I...
Top Bottom