• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Smyth Realiser A16 [USA, West Coast]

filch

Forum Donor
Hello! I'm interested in purchasing the Smyth Realiser A16. I can pick up in person anywhere in western WA or pay for shipping.
Item must be in full tested working condition :)

EDIT: This listing is closed!

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello! I'm interested in purchasing the Smyth Realiser A16. I can pick up in person anywhere in western WA or pay for shipping.
Item must be in full tested working condition :)
If you can't find one at the right price, the Hyperx Cloud Orbit S can be found on eBay for $125 or so. They have Audeze planar magnetic drivers and 7.1 with head tracking for it. Onboard amp and DAC does the processing, the tech is from VR headsets. Had them a few times and it's neat if that's the effect your after.

OP
filch

filch

Forum Donor
I have a pretty decent 7.1 setup already through Impulcifier but I'm missing Atmos :(

OP
filch

filch

Forum Donor
Does everyone who posts a WTB classified get private messages from newly created accounts that have the same name as users banned on other forums, or is it something about the Realiser A16 that is particularly special?

Top Bottom