• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

We are going to have regular cabinet meetings

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That's right. We are going to have formal cabinet meetings from here on at ASR Forum. Just in case you are new to this, this is what I expect each and every one of you to do:

What's that? The video was too long at 11 minutes? OK, here is the short form:

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Amir, I just want to say that I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to serve your agenda - the best agenda, the very best agenda actually! Never been a better agenda in the history of audio forums. And it's not only me saying that, many people are saying the same thing. Great privilege being here, great privilege. You keep your word to the world of audio, and send a clear message around the world that the Audio Science Review is the best forum, the very best forum. Great privilege and blessing, folks.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Amir, I just want to say that I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to serve your agenda - the best agenda, the very best agenda actually! Never been a better agenda in the history of audio forums. And it's not only me saying that, many people are saying the same thing. Great privilege being here, great privilege. You keep your word to the world of audio, and send a clear message around the world that the Audio Science Review is the best forum, the very best forum. Great privilege and blessing, folks.
Congratulations, you win 'brown nose of the year' :D

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Does your year start with the summer solstice ,I know it is pretty rural down there but...
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
What a breath of fresh air to know we have a full cabinet all working together to "Make America Great Again". :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What a breath of fresh air to know we have a full cabinet all working together to "Make America Great Again". :D
First you have to remind me of what cabinet post I appointed you to.

Second, you are in dire need of some leadership lessons:

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What the trump cabinet meeting video needs is 'thought bubbles' containing what the other members are really thinking:D
What's the constitutional process for firing your vice president???

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This place is crazy, but in a really, really, really good way,...believe me, its true!

Top Bottom