• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel sale

Gunneross

Just contacted "listen up" they only had one pair of the Black f206's. And they are sold. Not sure if more will go on sale or if they are discontinuing that line. I hope they are so I can scoop up a pair of 206f or 208f for a nice price.

dwkdnvr

Boy that's pretty cheap. I was hoping to sell my four extra F206's for about that (barely used, been sitting for a year now, was debating passing them on to the kids but really need to get rid of them -- just a PITA to get their boxes out of storage!)
You seem to have PMs turned off, but feel free to drop me a PM if you're seriously looking at selling. I'm a bit east of you at the moment (just north of Elizabeth) but we're moving down to NM at the end of Sept and that will entail a revamping of systems - a pair of F206's might not be the ultimate solution but would be a very nice interim setup to allow figuring things out.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
You seem to have PMs turned off, but feel free to drop me a PM if you're seriously looking at selling. I'm a bit east of you at the moment (just north of Elizabeth) but we're moving down to NM at the end of Sept and that will entail a revamping of systems - a pair of F206's might not be the ultimate solution but would be a very nice interim setup to allow figuring things out.

Did not know PMs were disabled! Had to hunt and turned them back on.

I have two pair in gloss black, need to find paperwork and boxes for them but definitely willing to sell. Just haven't wanted to deal with the hassle factor. They were used about a year, maybe a little less, and have been sitting ever since.

Top Bottom