• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

LA Audio Show 2025

FishInLA

The LA Audio Show is returning, with a January 2025 date pinned: https://www.chestergroup.org/the-los-angeles-audio-show-2025/24

Looks like a joint venture between the LA/OC Audio Society and the Chester Group, who have staged other audio shows.

The most interesting detail is their announced hotel is exactly the same venue as that used by T.H.E. Show last year and for their 2024 installment this June. I don't think there's a strong need for two similar shows 6 months apart; I guess time will tell if manufacturers and the press start gravitating to one or the other.

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
January seems like a good month to avoid the heat in LA but otherwise I agree CES is stiff competition for another audio show. Maybe they can time it so they move the exhibits cheaply from vegas, but as for attendees, I don't think they'd do both.

Top Bottom