• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I need Help I am searching for good İn Ears for me

Sucuk76

Hallo liebe audiophile Ohren. Ich bin neu im Forum und brauche eure Expertise, ich suche kabelgebundene In-Ears oder Bluetooth-In-Ears, je nachdem, was besser ist, obwohl ich eher zu kabelgebundenen neige, einmal Kabel immer Kabel sage ich einfach ;) , aber da die meisten Smartphones heutzutage leider nur noch einen USB-Typ-C-Anschluss nutzen und der gute alte 3,5-mm-Anschluss langsam veraltet, bleibt mir nicht mehr viel übrig. Ich suche Kopfhörer, die ALLE Musikstile und -richtungen bedienen, ich höre eigentlich am meisten, klassische Musik, House, Rock Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, Disco, Oldies und so weiter, sie sollten zwischen 100 und 400 Euro kosten, wenn möglich, ich würde mich über eure Empfehlungen sehr freuen. Danke schön.

OP
S

Sucuk76

Hello dear audiophile ears. I'm new to the forum and need your expertise, I'm looking for wired in-ears or Bluetooth in-ears, whichever is better, although I'm more inclined towards wired ones, once cable always cable I just say ;), but since these days they Unfortunately, most smartphones only use a USB Type C port and the good old 3.5mm port is slowly becoming obsolete, so I don't have much left. I'm looking for headphones that serve ALL music styles and directions, I actually listen to the most, classical music, house, rock metal, rap, hip hop, disco, oldies and so on, they should cost between 100 to 400 euros if possible, I would I'm very happy about your recommendations. Thank you.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Hi @Sucuk76! Welcome to ASR.

Us audio enthusiast were treated to some incredible new IEMs below 100€ in the last 12 months, that really throw into question what you're even getting by spending 200/300/400€ on an IEM.

Models like the Truthear Zero Red/Hexa/Nova, 7Hz Zero 2, or Moondrop Chu 2 make many more expensive IEMs obsolete.

Additionally, IEM sound and comfort is very dependent on the shape of your ears, so usually you have to try a few different models to find one that fits.

As such, I'd highly recommend you purchase a few of these IEM models above from Amazon, then either return those that don't do it for you, or pass them on to friends and family.

OP
S

Sucuk76

Us audio enthusiast were treated to some incredible new IEMs below 100€ in the last 12 months, that really throw into question what you're even getting by spending 200/300/400€ on an IEM.

Models like the Truthear Zero Red/Hexa/Nova, 7Hz Zero 2, or Moondrop Chu 2 make many more expensive IEMs obsolete.

Additionally, IEM sound and comfort is very dependent on the shape of your ears, so usually you have to try a few different models to find one that fits.

As such, I'd highly recommend you purchase a few of these IEM models above from Amazon, then either return those that don't do it for you, or pass them on to friends and family.
Thank you for your recommendations, what would be your personal recommendation of those that would suit my taste in music and which TYPE-C Portable DAC/AMP would you recommend to me, because as it looks like my next smartphone probably won't have a jack connection?

staticV3

Master Contributor
Thanks for your recommendations, what would be your personal recommendation of those that would suit my taste in music?
All of them are very neutral and don't particularly suit one music genre over another.

After all, the sound signature of your favorite music is already baked right into the tracks, and so all that's needed is a neutral playback device that faithfully recreates that signature without adding or subtracting from it.

OP
S

Sucuk76

All of them are very neutral and don't particularly suit one music genre over another.

After all, the sound signature of your favorite music is already baked right into the tracks, and so all that's needed is a neutral playback device that faithfully recreates that signature without adding or subtracting from it.
So in short, trying is better than studying, I just don't like the idea of buying several headphones to choose just a few of them, I like to buy once, but the right product instead of several.
Do you have another recommendation for an AMP/DAC that works well?

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

In addition to the very excellent ones pointed out above (I own the Truthear Zero Reds myself), you should consider the Simgot EA 500 LM's. They're smaller than the Reds/Novas/& 7hz Zero 2/Hexas and are metal in a smoked very dark grey. They really sound great and skew as warm Harmon (warmer than the ones listed above so they do male vocals better IMHO) and are around 90 EU.

OP
S

Sucuk76

Zusätzlich zu den oben genannten sehr hervorragenden Modellen (ich besitze selbst die Truthear Zero Reds) sollten Sie die Simgot EA 500 LMs in Betracht ziehen. Sie sind kleiner als die Reds/Novas/& 7hz Zero 2/Hexas und bestehen aus Metall in einem geräucherten, sehr dunklen Grau. Sie klingen wirklich großartig und klingen so warm wie Harmon (wärmer als die oben aufgeführten, sodass sie meiner Meinung nach männliche Vocals besser hinbekommen) und haben etwa 90 EU.
Thanks, would you recommend other cables to improve the sound or are they just that perfect?

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks, would you recommend other cables to improve the sound or are they just that perfect?
The cables are perfectly fine, they don't need to be swapped out. But I did swap ear tips. I went with Devinus Velvet's which are comfortable, grippy and slide smoothly enough to allow deeper insertion and complete blocking and isolation of the ear canal. I also use them on my Reds. Highly recommended.

OP
S

Sucuk76

The cables are perfectly fine, they don't need to be swapped out. But I did swap ear tips. I went with Devinus Velvet's which are comfortable, grippy and slide smoothly enough to allow deeper insertion and complete blocking and isolation of the ear canal. I also use them on my Reds. Highly recommend

The cables are perfectly fine, they don't need to be swapped out. But I did swap ear tips. I went with Devinus Velvet's which are comfortable, grippy and slide smoothly enough to allow deeper insertion and complete blocking and isolation of the ear canal. I also use them on my Reds. Highly recommended.
Thanks, i must make know a little bit research which inears is the best for me.

dtaylo1066

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I just ordered and will receive tomorrow the Truthear X Crinacle Zero Red for $46 on Amazon. If you want a review, PM me tomorrow night and I will tell you what I think. Give Amir's measurements, I can't see how buying a pair of these is not a tape measure home run. And a bargain.

Top Bottom