• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS/NY, NJ, PA - Home Theater PC - $70

CleanSound

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a Home Theater PC. I upgraded and have taken out some parts out of this PC, it's got 16GB RAM, Core i5 4570 and a 120GB SSD and power supply.

The motherboard is from a HP, which I moved into this case. It is fully functional, but you may want to add an optical drive and perhaps a larger SSD. There is no OS installed, so you do need to install an OS.

The most valuable part is the Silverstone HTPC case in silver, which costs $150 when new and I only had the case for about two years. If you want an more up to date HTPC, you can buy this just for the fancy case and upgrade, the internal. The HTPC case is in silver and it's a very nice looking case, the front panel face is made of thick aluminum.

Make sure you have sufficient knowledge and experience with PC's and know how to add new parts and install an OS before committing to this. If you have built a PC before then you will be fine.

1000026520.jpg

Last edited:

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Here is the FB marketplace place ad link to the for sale item.

Local pickup only.

Just FYI. But if you are not a FB person and have no account there. You can’t see what is for sale. So for those people it would be helpful to repost what you are selling and how much you are asking Sir.

OP
CleanSound

CleanSound

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just FYI. But if you are not a FB person and have no account there. You can’t see what is for sale. So for those people it would be helpful to repost what you are selling and how much you are asking Sir.
Will edit when I get home tonight. And why is that link not coming up in English? Weird.

Last edited:

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I had one of those big Silverstone cases. Basically a full size ATX PC on its side with a nice anodized faceplate. Good luck offloading, gave mine to a Linux nut college kid about a year ago to free up closet space.

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just to help bump your post - these things are ideal for a home server or NAS. Room for 6 or more 3.5" HDs + optical drive with decent cooling and a steal for what it's being offered for.

Top Bottom