• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Epic Road Trips

OP
Ron Texas

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski both of those shots were taken from spots within 50 feet of each other. The first one is looking downstream, the second upstream.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski both of those shots were taken from spots within 50 feet of each other. The first one is looking downstream, the second upstream.
I guess I prefer the mosquito ridden swampy end of the lake more than the wide open stuff...LoL. :facepalm: It appears that the water is moving so I figured it would be OK.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is OK with you I want to copy the/this image and use it as one of two desktop images that I will hopefully have of yours. I have another that I was able to copy paste as a desktop image. It fits in so well with my blacked out window themes as the dark colors are present even when zapping back onto the desktop. Great pics! >@^_*@< :D

OP
Ron Texas

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is OK with you I want to copy the/this image and use it as one of two desktop images that I will hopefully have of yours. I have another that I was able to copy paste as a desktop image. It fits in so well with my blacked out window themes as the dark colors are present even when zapping back onto the desktop. Great pics! >@^_*@< :D
It's OK, just don't give it out.

Top Bottom