• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Electroculture!

napfkuchen

The last second of the video he was right: "This is crazy." :D
But at least his idea doesn't kill millions of people like this guy.

olieb

I thought craziness was only limited to audio but it has also invaded gardening!
Well, "Tesla proved it" and it is working: Plants are growing! What more do you need?
I’ve been doing horticulture myth-busting for almost 25 years now – and what I’ve learned is that myths are zombies.
Haha.
I guess this is just human nature. You may fight it or not, in any case you have to live with it.

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Come on folks, that's exactly how potatoes gather their electricity so that they can be used as batteries.

How-To-Produce-Electricity-From-A-Potato.jpg

:cool:

And this sort of thinking is not limited to gardening....

I give you the magnetic wine collar:

"The Wine Clip® uses principles of magnetics to hyperdecant and improve the taste of wine as it is being poured out of the bottle. The effect is instantaneous, and has been found by many wine professionals to result in a genuine improvement in flavor and mouthfeel, especially when used on red wines."

box-silhouetted.png

Emlin

Electroculture appears to be the current craze but without ample evidence, the produce being revolting. I'm glad that it's being met with resistance here, as it's not grounded in science.

Last edited:

BlackTalon

Forum Donor
The planter boxes can double as the 'dirt-filled grounding boxes' in you hi-fi :cool:

Top Bottom