• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Decor Friendly Kali Speakers?

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
I wish I could show you guys, but I can't for the life of me find back the two comments somewhere below a Kali loudspeaker YouTube video (yes I'm on YT way too much :)), that went along the following lines:

---

Commenter
Any plans for a more living room/decor friendly offering?

Kali
Working on it!

---

Anyone here who happens to know more?

Would love to hear. Thanks! :)

JWAmerica

I hope not. They won't sound as good. Kali needs to build their own brand on performance, not aesthetics.

Vacceo

Major Contributor
I wish I could show you guys, but I can't for the life of me find back the two comments somewhere below a Kali loudspeaker YouTube video (yes I'm on YT way too much :)), that went along the following lines:

---

Commenter
Any plans for a more living room/decor friendly offering?

Kali
Working on it!

---

Anyone here who happens to know more?

Would love to hear. Thanks! :)
Is it me or is there a widespread tendency to design cabinets that feel inspired by Ikea? Dali, Kef, Buchard...

Not that I complain with functionalism and rationalist aesthetics, they are super easy to place discretely.

OP
Rednaxela

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Is it me or is there a widespread tendency to design cabinets that feel inspired by Ikea? Dali, Kef, Buchard...
Ikea design is everywhere I’m afraid. :)

Not that I complain with functionalism and rationalist aesthetics, they are super easy to place discretely.
Agree! Don’t mind it either. We have a lot of Ikea things in our interior. Their Älvsbyn lamp for instance is just absolutely brilliant.

Edit: I just started a new thread on the topic. Thank you for the observation!

Last edited:
Top Bottom