• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Rayman30

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
It’s not Pliny, but it’s still delicious!

IMG_0693.jpeg

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
I did the PtY thing many moons ago. At the time it was only available in their Santa Rosa tasting room and select bars would get a keg.
Pretty much a 2-week thing as those bars would tap out usually in one evening. At the tasting room, there were lines down the block and around the corner. They limited how much time you could spend in the restaurant/tasting room.
The Lady and I went in on the second Tuesday of the offering, only had to wait in line about 15 minutes, right at opening, to get in and get served.
It was fun.
Most end up agreeing though it isn’t worth all that effort.
*shrugs
I’ve heard since they expanded their operation it is much easier to get now. And bottles! :)

Falco

Forum Donor
Yesterday evening unfortunately only lager in flimsy plastic cups as it's Kingsday in the Netherlands.

Favourite is a Flanders red ale...
1000017075.jpg

Top Bottom