• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
ed6176a79e9be64fddca0f36a96a2e6358b93ebed3e51cc8d2a5835b7de35d96.png

rgpit

Forum Donor

Salt

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This is a screen shot from a video about how she is not getting jobs. It is truly insane.
Don't agree.
In medical care we're used to many different personalities and only thing that counts is their output (and not outfit), and that is, in my experience, mostly beyond average, and, besides, we need every helping hand.
Btw the Old Ladies love these ...

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Don't agree.
In medical care we're used to many different personalities and only thing that counts is their output (and not outfit), and that is, in my experience, mostly beyond average, and, besides, we need every helping hand.
Btw the Old Ladies love these ...
So you are in medical care, Ha?
Tell me doctor, how do you MRI this lovely young lady?
Got you, didn't I . . .
:)
;)

Salt

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
See all day long young and not so young Ladies with this and that of tin and tan on and in .... all are humans with preferences and disagrees, and all are unique, like You and me, and thus respectfully treated.
MRI would do a perfect explantation performance including heat desinfection, if it's not titanium (or orbitoratorium, or pentatoruremium:cool:).

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
See all day long young and not so young Ladies with this and that of tin and tan on and in .... all are humans with preferences and disagrees, and all are unique, like You and me, and thus respectfully treated.
MRI would do a perfect explantation performance including heat desinfection, if it's not titanium (or orbitoratorium, or pentatoruremium:cool:).
of course we are kidding, all are free to do what they want as long as they don't infringe on others.
I deal with public every day, I can not be judgemental either.
(I want their money! :))

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
She should look for a remote job. It's easy to apply filters to clean up your appearance at an online interview :)
That was part of the insanity. She was on a pitiful rant about tattoos not meaning she was a bad employee, yet half the jobs she applied for were online. Maybe they wanted a driver's license and could see them. Along with hearing her talk she should have had one extra tattoo. It should have said, "I'm trouble all the time".

Top Bottom