sennheiser hd800s

1. U

One Box DAC / Amp/ Audio Interface for HD800s?

I just ordered a pair of the HD800s. (Adorama had them for $1200). My source is going to be my computer so I should be able to EQ them. Ideally I would like one box to do everything for me: DAC, AMP, Audio Interface. Would a Motu M2/M4 be enough? I could also pair the Motu with my Dragon Fly...
  2. E

Torn between the 800s and the Arya stealth

Good morning everyone, I've been mulling over which one of these to add to my growing collection. In terms of hardware I can supply power than enough clean power (magnius/modius) and i'm more than willing to EQ. I already have a pair of LCD 2C, DCA closed X, and 6xx. I'm very interested in...
  3. Neto Rare

FS: Sennheiser HD800S

Purchased new on 2/2022 Condition: It's barely used (estimated less than 25hrs head time) and still MINT (NO scratches, dings, paint chips). Pads/headband are still fresh as well. No funky odor or grime! Price: $1195 - includes US shipping. I accept Paypal FF and Zelle only. Check my...
  4. E

[Sold]: Sennheiser HD800S (Perfect Condition)

[Sold] Asking $1000 USD + buyer pays shipping. These are still the best (and most comfortable) open back headphones I’ve ever heard, especially with DSP filters applied as posted on the HD800S review thread. I just don’t really get a chance to use them much. Headphones are still in perfect...
  5. T

Info about my dac and amp combo with hd800s

Hey I'm pretty new to audiophile stuff. But i wanted to get the most out of my gaming experience and music while not going overboard in price. After sometime i bought the audio technica r70x with the combo topping E30 and the SMSL sp200 because the topping i found for 120 new , and sp200 for...
Top Bottom