Search results

1. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

It looks like Topping E30 has better measurements but it does not sound as good as Schiit Modi Multibit which has worse measurements
  2. P

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

It seems to be a very good Made in USA DAC with an affordable price.
  3. P

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

This guy think Topping D50s is overhyped and does not sound as good as Schiit Modi Multibit v2. He thinks Schiit Modi 3 is as good as Topping D50s
  4. P

Teardown, few basic measurements and personal thoughts of the Focusrite Solo Gen3

Oh, good review. Scarlett Solo 3 is quite cheap too. Slightly more expensive than Topping D10
  5. P

New Schiit. With measurements.

You will soon find lots of Chi-fi fanatics Actually I find Schiit Asgard 3 is a very good buy
  6. P

I wonder which one runs cooler over time? My guess is that simpler opamp design requires less energy to run, so cooler.
  7. P

Excellent!!! Very good products by Schiit. Definitely very good buy
  8. P

Monoprice Liquid Platinum Headphone Amp Review

The only reason to complain: expensive :(
  9. P

Schiit Modi 1 USB DAC Review

It is 6 year old DAC and no one buys this one today. Modi 3 is much better https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-schiit-modi-3-dac.4742/
  10. P

SMSL M500 DAC Only “Thermal Issue” not “Golden Sample”

Good jobs. Cross check by independent people is a must to ensure that measurements are done correctly and efficiently
  11. P

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

A random one must be checked first. If Pre Box S2 Digital is checked first, one fan will ask: why us first, not them. BTW, Chinese brands has hard times to build trust. I am excited about SMSL M500 at first: good specs, good measurements (before independently verified), cheaper than Topping...
  12. P

I think that the purpose is to check if SMSL is cheating us or not. The answer seems to be: Yes. Topping will be the next to check.
  13. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

What do you mean? I didn't reply your answer. Please read it again
  14. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

I think it is a bold and clueless claim. No evidence back
  15. P

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

My DAC changes the sound differently each time I change my power cord. Oh wait ... what am I saying?
  16. P

Should Topping send Amir a DX3Pro LDAC/V2 to test?

I hope to see a review about DX3 Pro LDAC. I can't buy Topping DX3 Pro v1 because it has too many issues
  17. P

McIntosh MHA100 any good?

Oh McIntosh. Just another highly overpriced "high-end" component
  18. P

I just repeated what people found. If SMSL fixes issues and people stops complaining about M500, I have nothing to say ;) It should be time to buy a M500 and enjoy music ;) I get your point. I believe that people who reported DSD issues in M500 have "a good device that can feed the signals to...
  19. P

Have you tried 32 bit PCM and DSD256, DSD512 playback?
Top Bottom