Search results

1. H

What electronic audio products you want tested most

Would love some attention on desktop amps for bookshelves. Seems like the market is sparse..... Dayton 150, Allo + double, ICepower, & Emotiva Basx A 100 seem to be the leaders in the "affordable" desktop amps, with an insane amount of trash available in this space.. No indication on which...
  2. H

ICEPower 125ASX2 Class D Amplifier Review

I'm not good at interpreting most of the graphs that amirim posts...... How would this ICEpower compare against the Dayton Audio APA 150?? Still doing research on what would be best for this price range..... Due to the assembly required on these units i decided to pass on it in favor of an...
  3. H

New setup after USPS destroyed my Emotivas

So i sent in my emotiva 6s' for a warranty repair and the USPS lost one of the packages.... the speaker that made it ended up getting damaged and the casing is cracked. VERY sad to hear this because i had a massive brain fart and for some reason didn't get insurance? I could have sworn i told...
  4. H

Martin Logan 1000W Subwoofer

Well..... my neighbors are...... special. Not the good kind of neighbors, but that's beyond the scope of this forum and post.
  5. H

Martin Logan 1000W Subwoofer

I've got the Martin Logan 700 and i find it exceeds my needs for bass. I've got the sub sitting on an ISO Acoustics isolator as i found my house's resonant frequency really ruined certain frequencies of bass for music. I do mostly music and listen to it all over the house (open floor plan) and...
Top Bottom