Search results

1. A

Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier Review & Comparison

I have NOS 006tII that has worked about 10 hours with 6CG7 lamps and CCS-mode, I would say that after installing of CCS-plate it became more like solid state amp, it means it has much less distortion for sure, I can hear it with my young ears )). It could be interesting to see measurements of...
  2. A

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

please do not bother me with your silly statements, I refer to Topping
  3. A

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Topping, please make the same DAC but with MQA support !! Begging you ! or maybe someone knows any DAC with MQA support but without any filters or impact of internal D/S chip ?
  4. A

Rupert Neve RNHP Headphone Amp Review

I see, may be Amir thinks the same..
  5. A

I understand this, as well as this is not a simple task. So, we have to think about this )) We send space ships into the Space.. we can find a way to measure electrostats... )
  6. A

Hi Amir, I have a question a bit different from this theme, I wonder how to perform measurements for electrostatic amplifier, this can be very interesting for big Stax community. Seems like you didn't do this before? May be it is obligatory to add resistors on output of such amp. ?
  7. A

SMSL M400 Balanced USB MQA DAC Review

..or open that amp you have and solder one appropriate resistor on each channel to make it's impedance high enough
  8. A

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

According to the price of SP200 it's more convenient deal and lower TND is not a problem, it's difficult to hear..
  9. A

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Really? I'd read a lot of good reviews about their NFB amps system and R2R DACs...
  10. A

i also like this idea )) but from another side I think to by one device - DAC with good balanced amplifier, for example Audio-GD NFB28 used for 400$...
  11. A

I mean to pair M500 and SP200, is it really good set-up? Total price is about 700$
  12. A

or may be better idea to make a pair of M500 with SP200? Why don't SMSL make a one device M600 with amplifier from SP200 and sell for 700$ ?
  13. A

Is it bad idea to attach M500 preamp outputs with two ARCHEL2 PRO AMP as balanced amplifier, one for one channel? Archels are very very transparent for signal, M500 has ideal THD and Dynamic range. Seems like it can be good system, it is also good that M500 can control volume of pre-amp outputs..
  14. A

Ok, I thought about this effect also but was not sure, ok I understand.
  15. A

I had connected my 50 Ohm Planar Headphones to XLR outputs of M500 using balanced cable, is it bad idea? How much is impedance on pre-amp?
  16. A

New SMSL M500

In the end huraaa.. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-m500-dac-and-hp-amp-review.9606/
  17. A

New SMSL M500

We waiting since early September ))
  18. A

New SMSL M500

We will never get measurements of our M500....
Top Bottom