Search results

1. Zerviscos

64 Audio tia Trió IEM Review

Accessories aside, tuning as we can mostly agree is very preference-based. Even the Harman research we've seen that differing groups still prefer varying degrees of bass and treble levels despite the target curve as the most preferred from most participants. That being said, there's only so much...
  2. Zerviscos

Crinkle Ratings

Maybe you should also read the actual list first and disclaimers before making any bold claims like this? Considering he explicitly says right there on the far right column, he has these from demo units or loans.
  3. Zerviscos

64 Audio tia Trió IEM Review

I also use this, and seal my ears very well with Final E M and Cp145/100 L tips and they sound completely fine asides from the treble peaks which some EQ fixes, compared to when I used the Z1R with all tips I tried I just couldn't get it to fit. I actually enjoy this than the U12T I bought from...
  4. Zerviscos

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

As far as I know the upper mids dip around 3k there was more for the sake of having a more wider stage at the cost of the vocals sounding bit off center, so they adjusted the treble to peak more to compensate while also at the cost of sounding more sharp and have that sense of fatigue due to the...
  5. Zerviscos

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

Does this have a delay-start? Like it's switching between sample rates, or buffer audio delay and can someone confirm me how much? Because I've had an IDAC-6 before and that was very noticeable with songs basically getting cut at the start around a few milliseconds after.
  6. Zerviscos

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Would the SP200 pair with this nicely? Considering Schiit doesn't have a balanced amp within that price range and the next step up is the Jot.
  7. Zerviscos

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Does this have a protection relay or just a muting relay?
  8. Zerviscos

Yanking/removing headphones off amps before turning it off?

Thanks for the response guys. Yea I planned to do that with some silicone holder stuck to my desk. Thanks for that, so I'd still rather just mute my amp/turn it off before I unplug it then just to be safe. Rather be redundant than waste a bunch of money on dead cans. I'd like to stay, but I...
  9. Zerviscos

Yanking/removing headphones off amps before turning it off?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I can understand how yanking/removing cables while the amp is on can short the drivers causing a channel imbalance. I was curious about this because I planned to buy the Elex and while I was reading about the Elex having driver issues from clipping at high...
  10. Zerviscos

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Thinking of replacing Topping's stock USB Type B>A to a Type B>C. Has anyone tried to see if using a Type C connection works?
  11. Zerviscos

Beyerdynamic T1 Black Ed.(v2) or Focal Elex?

Looking to expand my headphones, someone is selling me a Beyerdynamic T1 v2 Black edition for around $500. I was originally looking at the Focal Elex for $700(including shipping). Now obviously I can't demo the Focal Elex, while I can demo the T1.2 on Saturday this week. I was wondering, to...
  12. Zerviscos

Should I downgrade my D50s to a Modi 3?

Curious, do you hear an audible difference? What's your setup?
  13. Zerviscos

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Do you have any plans on making an improved version of the Modi 3 this year?
  14. Zerviscos

Has the Topping A50 headphone amp appeared yet?

No, but I do plan to use the D50s bluetooth feature, and I do think I can go with the stack if this is good enough. Although I don't like it when companies tend to refresh/upgrade their models. If this has the chance to get an A50s, I'd like to avoid buying this and wait instead.
  15. Zerviscos

I'm thinking of selling my G109-A for this or the Heresy, unsure which though since this still has no full reviews.
  16. Zerviscos

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Has anyone tried the bluetooth with the PS4? The slim sadly doesn't have an optical out.
  17. Zerviscos

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

I wonder if we'll get a Modi 3+ to compliment these amps.
  18. Zerviscos

Review and Measurements of Chord Mojo DAC and Amp

How does this compare as a DAC vs like the D50s?
  19. Zerviscos

Oh that's quite good to hear. Now I'm kinda interested on this.
  20. Zerviscos

It should still higher powered than the Atom, but not lower impedance. So using IEMs might not be a good idea. Even drop's description suggests driving high-impedance hps.
Top Bottom