Search results

1. O

The Truth About Vinyl Records

Aaah Nimbus Records! Their recordings were actually splendid and very demonstrative, provided you owned an Ambisonic decoder. The real problem is that these set-top boxes were never widely available and unfortunately Nimbus recordings were most often perceived as undecoded ones.
  2. O

MQA Sounds Really Good!

That's the question ! Maybe someone here could analyse both of masters ? :)
  3. O

MQA Sounds Really Good!

You seem to be particularly well aware o_O
  4. O

The "other" German Speaker Manufacturers (Canton, Magnat, Heco, Quadral, ...) - Where do they stand?

https://www.hifitest.de/test/lautsprecher-stereo/magnat-quantum-signature-8596 :cool:
  5. O

Which country produces the greatest speakers?

Germany :cool: Don't forget Magnat ;)
  6. O

Greetings from Germany

Halloooo :)
  7. O

What speaker/ monitor gave you the most "I never heard that before" moments?

Hey Mr. Worf, glad to meet you… Well, let's say that comparatively to other competitors within the same area, they sounded the best and by far… First feeling after sitting in front of them gave way very quickly to being in front of a realistic stage. Huge bass without ant subwoofer while the...
  8. O

My first youtube interview... I am famous now!!!

Oh congrats Amir :cool:
  9. O

Denon 3700H, 4700H, 6700H

Got it, thanks a lot ;)
  10. O

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Everything is well known ! All AirPlay audio streams are encoded as a CD-quality audio stream (16-bit at 44.1 kHz) and use its proprietary ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) codec. It's as simple !
  11. O

Azimuth Adjustment Methods

This problem is solved with tangential tone arms
  12. O

Audio phenomenon with violins

Females are sometimes so agressive :facepalm:
  13. O

What speaker/ monitor gave you the most "I never heard that before" moments?

For me : A pair of Magnat Quantum Signature I've heard in Europe… Simply amazing !
  14. O

Review and Measurements of Lyngdorf RoomPerfect EQ

Aaah… what is this reel to reel device on the picture #1 ? A sony I guess ? :cool:
Top Bottom