Search results

1. B

Review and Measurements of NAD T758 V3 AVR

Yes, i know there have been a numberous of upgrades. But that have been primary on the BluOS system, as far as I know.. Have there been many firmwareupgrades on the DSP and MCU? But i've havent had the AMP more than 10 months. I would like to know if the firmwareupgrades "upgrades" soundquality...
  2. B

I also assume that no improvement is done here, but i'm no engineer on soundequipment. But I do wonder what the firmwareupgrade on the MCU and DSP really does... I don't know exactly what the MCU does in an amp, but doesnt it controll the gain? I'm really green on this, so forgive me. The DSP...
  3. B

To bad.. Maybe you Will get the chance to test it again some other time! I hope So, then we can get some comparison on what the upgrades really do with the sound performance
  4. B

Upgrade available now MCU v2.14(2.13) DSP v1.20(1.16) Video v1.10(1.09) BluOS/OSD v3.6.3(3.4.20) Would have been interessting to see if there are any improvements?
  5. B

I withdraw my statement, amirm! If that is Even possible in the world of internet forums! :) my bad!
  6. B

Anyone told mr. Amirm that the unit he tested has the old faulty AM230 module card..? They upgraded the card in janurary i think it was. The New module card has the pre-outs up to the left, next to the usb input. The old one has the coax and optical in on the top.. Why did they upgrade? Because...
Top Bottom