Search results

1. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Ok. so there is no way around the fact that I need to get a mid range Unit, if I want to use this Woffer?! or could I change the Tweeter with a Full range unit? and get a Crossover rated at lets say 500hz? F.
  2. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Specs of Woffer (Bass Driver) : Product Specifications Nominal Diameter 10" Power Handling (RMS)200 W Power Handling (Max)400 W Impedance 8 Ω Frequency Response40-9500 Hz Sensitivity 92 dB Voice Coil Diameter 1-17⁄64" (32 mm) Thiele-Small Parameters Resonant Frequency (Fs) 43 Hz DC Resistance...
  3. Finn_<77

Basic question!

It is a 2 way Speaker! not 3 way! And the Woffer is 25cm!
  4. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Ok. So at what Frequencies would you suggest for the Woffer? would it be possible to buy a Crossover rated at 1500Hz or 2000Hz, instead of 3000Hz? The tweeter can handel with a minimum of 1Khz! Or I could swapp the tweeter with a small fullrange Driver witsh could do 110Hz - 20000Hz like this...
  5. Finn_<77

Basic question!

This Mid range speaker would be very practical because it's so slim! https://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php/loudspeaker-components/loudspeaker-drivers-by-type/midranges/harb252-8-1-x-5-dual-motor-high-aspect-ratio-bmt-8-ohms.html
  6. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Ok! Mid range Driver: https://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php/loudspeaker-components/loudspeaker-drivers-by-type/midranges/rs100p-8-4-reference-paper-midwoofer-8-ohm.html Or a mid range with lese low range?
  7. Finn_<77

Basic question!

But I agree, The Woofer does not sound that good wenn doing something else than Bass! was pretty cheep to! So do you mean it could be a Idea to add a Mid range Driver!?
  8. Finn_<77

Basic question!

The crossover is set at 3khz. (Link: https://www.avsl.com/product/900.591UK-2-way-crossovers Model: 900.591UK.) But the Woofer can go up to 9khz! yes it is a Woofer + Tweeter!
  9. Finn_<77

Basic question!

This is a link with Speks of the woofer in my Speaker: http://lautsprecher-technik.com/Speaker-Components/Woofers--Subwoofers--Midranges---Tweeters/Woofer/MHB-10-inch-Ohm-Replacement-Woofer-Speaker.html
  10. Finn_<77

Basic question!

My room is: 18 square meters
  11. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Ok, Sorry for all these questions! I build my own Speakers last year but at that time I did not now very much about Hi-Fi and rest! that's how I managed to to Buy a pair of low end Drivers that had a lot more Power than the Amp I owned! This has improved a little bit, because of the Sony...
  12. Finn_<77

Basic question!

really. oh dear I thought that was the way to do it! so does the amp need to be compatible with Bridging? feel stupid now!, I did read that that is possible though! Thanks for telling me!!!
  13. Finn_<77

Basic question!

But Normally if you Bridge a speaker to amp with 8 Ohms, you would have 4 Ohms going to the Speaker/Woofer?!
  14. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Connect negative to left chennel and positive to right!
  15. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Just one question that does not fully resemble this thread: If i wont to connect my sub to the Nad amp bridged, would the following specs work? The sub has 3 Ohms and the Nad amp is at 8 Ohms. so if I Bridge the sub to the amp I would have a output Impedance of 4 Ohms correct??? so if the amp...
  16. Finn_<77

Basic question!

Ok, thanks! I did not now that the Nad had a Main in and pre out that were usable, because it had this Pins connecting both together, and i thought that thees were not meant to be taken out!
  17. Finn_<77

Basic question!

CD/Musik Player/Laptop
  18. Finn_<77

Basic question!

ok, here come the Models of Amps: Sony STR-GX215 Nad 302 To the Nobsound Product I decided that it is rather cheep stuff and it's probably not very good in quality, due to some Proper reviews!
  19. Finn_<77

Nobsound, shit or great?

Hi everyone! I came by this Chinese audio/Hi-Fi make, Called Nobsound! My question is if it is useable or if it is trash? And if the results are bad on Paper, does that mean that it sounds bad for the Human ear?!!! I have a pair of home made Speakers, witch sound great for me! So would it...
Top Bottom