Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Thank you very much for your input.
  2. A

Excuse me mr @amirm , may I ask for your opinion and suggestion? If my car head unit line input could only accept maximum 1 Vrms (which I've found out after I bought the D50), could you please kindly suggest the dBFS set on the D50? Because at 0 dB, the sound will be distorted and after...
  3. A

Thankfully the D50 was ok playing native DSD from foobar on my laptop and confirmed the issue was from my phone or USB Audio Player Pro app I will try using foobar on my phone but yesterday I've tried FiiO music player app that could play DSD in native and same issue, only loud noise output...
  4. A

It was not playing DSD files in native setting at all, only loud noise output and the sound volume drop was with all other file types or when streaming Tidal through UAPP app even though it's on Bitperfect mode.
  5. A

Thank you for your response, yes there's an update on UAPP app recently and that's why I still couldn't conclude that my D50 defective. I will try playing DSD files from my laptop USB to soundbar through D50 later tonight then and update you.
  6. A

Good day to you all. I wonder if anyone had the same experience like mine, recently my D50 somehow stop working with native DSD output through USB Audio Player Pro app from my phone (it only output loud noise with native DSD setting on UAPP), it's still fine playing FLAC files and Tidal...
  7. A

Thank you for your feedback, that's exactly what I have in mind. I'll let you know once I have tried it.
  8. A

Hahahaha yeah I won't, thank you for your input, unfortunately E1DA still a project and there's a lot of D50 & NX4 DSD local sellers here so it's competitively priced.
  9. A

Thank you for your suggestion but I have customized car audio set up and Fiio BTR3 as USB DAC already bring much improvement over my phone 3.5mm output for Tidal & Spotify
  10. A

I'm going to use power bank if my 5V 2A car phone charger gives audible noise.
  11. A

Thank you for your confirmation and I already have Fiio BTR3 for Bluetooth DAC/AMP, I'm still thinking between D50 & NX4 DSD as DAC only from its line out, what's your opinion on the improvement of D50 over NX4 DSD?
  12. A

Nice review @amirm Could I connect this DAC to AUX input on Car Audio Head Unit? I'm thinking to use this DAC between my phone as a media player and my car head unit.
Top Bottom