Search results

1. matgir99

Crown XLS1002 Pro Amplifier Review

seems a fine amp for subwoofers, you get plenty of power and between -110db and -120db up until 90 hz
  2. matgir99

Niles SI-2150 Class D Amplifier Review

i can't understand why this has been recommended.
  3. matgir99

Watermarking of Streaming Services

Hi everyone, Any news? Does Tidal still stream watermarked content? For example I find the deutsch grammophon music on tidal to be of such a bad quality I struggle to listen to it. I also think like many others that on tidal classic music sounds much worse than on foobar for example (I tried...
  4. matgir99

Objectivist Youtube Channels?

hi, I find it difficult too to find a youtube channel which evaluates things properly, through bot subjectivist and objectivist points of view. however i found a video done by new record day with gr research in which they try to fix a klipsch rp8000 speaker and it seems they do it "properly"...
  5. matgir99

AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter Review

Too bad I bought it 2 yrs ago... It's probably some kind of subconscious psychological influence I have on myself but when I use it i think the highs are a bit attenuated and overall nicer. the bass might also become punchier. In any case I wouldn't buy it after having seen these results
  6. matgir99

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Am I the only one using the khadas tone board also as amplifier directly for my IEMs?
Top Bottom