Search results

1. therobin

Thinking of replacing my E30/L30 combo

I currently have a E30/L30 stack on my desk. However, I am been thinking of selling it and buying a DX3 Pro+ instead since I only listen to IEMs now and no longer have a need for the separate units. I wanted to know if there are any other small form factor DAC/amp combos I should consider? Is...
  2. therobin

FS: Topping D30 - $100CAD (SOLD)

I bought a new DAC, so I'm selling my D30 now. It is fully working with no issues or conditions. Comes with original box and USB cable. I can also include a short optical, coax and RCA cable if buyer wishes (not originally included with the device). $100CAD (~$75USD). Ships from Toronto...
  3. therobin

Upgrade D30+Atom to E30+L30?

Simple question: Is it worth upgrading a D30+Atom combo to E30+L30 combo? I currently use the D30+Atom with IEMs and next week will receive Focal Utopia (which I should have had a month ago but Focal has incompetent support). Should I expect to hear any benefit to upgrade the combo? The...
  4. therobin

Looking for DAC options for new setup

I currently have a fully balanced headphone amp/dac/pre-amp for my desktop headphone setup. I have sold all my previous hifi equipment and I plan on buying a Benchmark AHB2 for my speakers real soon and will pair in the the future with a DAC3 (hopefully end of the year or early 2020 at the...
Top Bottom