Search results

1. Lucco

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Did you check the ESD protection?
  2. Lucco

I am in the same situation. So, I asked @SHENZHENAUDIO to only send me a new unit when L30 (S/N: 2101) or L30 (S/N: 2102) arrived at the store. I decided to do this, because this fact described below made me very concerned about receiving one of the first units of the L30 (S/N: 2012) with no ESD...
  3. Lucco

Is there a way to visually check the "ESD protection system" in the L30 (S/N: 2012 or higher)?
  4. Lucco

Just to clarify: I never said that "Topping is legally responsible". Especially because each country has its own "consumer rights law". As I said earlier, I respect your opinion and I respect Topping's "return and refund policy". The company is not forcing anyone to buy their equipment, but as a...
  5. Lucco

I respect your point of view, but personally, I don't agree with that. If you bought an L30 and it damaged your headphone, due to a technical defect, in my opinion, Topping should be responsible for the amplifier and the headphone, as a indemnity (insurance compensation for damages or loss)...
  6. Lucco

I also bought my Topping E30/L30 at @SHENZHENAUDIO and would like to congratulate the store. I received a excellent support to proceed with the exchange/refund of my Topping L30.
  7. Lucco

After reading several pages of this topic, I will try to make a summary to help users who are concerned about the situation and will not have time to read everything... 1. Topping L30 (serial number 2011 or lower) - Has the DC problem - Has the ESD problem - In this condition...
  8. Lucco

@Veri, @SJ777 and @jharismaiden . Thank you very much for your advices. I just pulled the trigger on the Topping E30/L30 and I am very happy with my decision. As a noob, it really doesn't make any sense for me to wait for a product to launch as I can buy an excellent product available right...
  9. Lucco

Hello Friend. Thank you very much for your excellent answer and excellent explanation. This is a great summary of all the rumors about the A30 Pro :). I was worried about buying the L30/A30 and, a few weeks later, finding out that the A30 Pro (with a better performance and a similar price) was...
  10. Lucco

I am thinking of buying the Topping E30/L30 for my Sennheiser HD 600, but I am considering the possibility of waiting for the Topping A30 Pro launch. Considering only the SE output, will the A30 Pro be better than the L30? Regarding the price, will the A30 Pro have a price range between L30 and...
  11. Lucco

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Thank you my friend. I will try to go to an Iplace to do a "real test" =] The USBAPP you mentioned, is the USB Audio Player PRO, right?
  12. Lucco

Thanks for the answer. This dongle I intend to buy is for my girlfriend who doesn't care about HiFI systems (hahaha). I need something really small and cheap, so I ruled out the Tempotec Sonata HD solution. I read the review on the Meizu HiFi and the Meizu HiFi Pro and, obviously, I liked the...
  13. Lucco

Could anyone tell me if the "USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter" currently sold by apple, works well on a Samsung Galaxy S20? It will be used as follows: S20> Spotify> Dongle> KZ KZX If it is necessary to adapt or download an additional app or software, I will buy another dongle.
  14. Lucco

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hello, Folks. I plan to upgrade my Fiio BTR5 to a Topping E30/L30 stack and I have two "noob" questions about DAC: I intend to use the configurations below: Notebook (Tidal) -> Topping E30/L30 -> Sennheiser HD 600/650 Galaxy S20 (Tidal) -> Topping E30/L30 -> Sennheiser HD 600/650 Galaxy Tab A...
  15. Lucco

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Is a Sennheiser HD-58X Jubilee + Hidizs s8 [or Tempotec Sonata HD Pro] a good set? From what I have read about them individually, apparently they are a good deal for the price, so I would like to know if they together make a good set.
  16. Lucco

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Fiio BTR5 :D I was thinking of buying a HIDIZS S8 after reading its excellent performance in the tests performed here. But the Fiio BTR is so well rated on other sites that I would like to see its measurements before purchasing a DAC/AMP for my cell phone!
  17. Lucco

In terms of sound quality, is it possible to compare the Hidizs S8 (Tempotec Sonata HD Pro) with the Fiio BTR5 (connected via USB cable)? *disregarding the difference in price and features **I have a Kz KSX and a Sennheiser HD 600
  18. Lucco

Wow, very impressive. The same excellent product at half the price :D. Thank you so much friends
  19. Lucco

All the internal components are EXACTLY the same? or just the DAC chip is the same? The graphs and the sound quality are EXACTLY the same too? *Sorry for the beginner question, but I'm not understanding some technical specifications in the previous comments
  20. Lucco

Hello, Friends. (first thing first, sorry for my bad English). Which DAC/Amplifier is the best option for a KZ KSX: - Meizu DAC Pro (U$38) - https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000152039684.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.43303c00FuH7lS&mp=1 - Hidizs S8 (U$80) -...
Top Bottom