Search results

1. E

WiiM Pro Streamer

Do the orange control buttons on the front of the Pro illuminate? In some pics it looks like they do. With my unit they don't.
  2. E

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Does the DMP-A6 have presets where one button press gets a live radio stream? I had a look in the manual and didn't see it listed. It's one of the features of my newish WiiM Pro that I really like.
  3. E

Anyone know if sales tax is charged when purchasing directly from Futeko and shipping to the US? Thanks in advance.
  4. E

Can the light on and around the knob be turned off? Sorry if this has been answered upthread and I missed it. The manual just says "adjusted". If not, that might be a good future update.
  5. E

Interesting box. But with so many of us already having fine DAC's & Preamps I'd be more likely to purchase a straight transport with more digital outputs, like AES/EBU, i2S & BNC. Like a higher quality WiiM Pro...
  6. E

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

My first post. Nice site & info! I bought a D50 last year based on praise here. I'm wondering why there is no option for better quality/external power supply on this? It should make it better, no? I'd like to see it on a second generation along with Bluetooth. Cheers
Top Bottom