Search results

1. C

Focal Alpha Evo line - new speakers

I have the HS8 for more than a year now and love them but they are quite overkill for my room as well same as you im bedroom producer who plays same generes. You had the chance to compare some mixes on both and hear how they translate on other systems? Im thinking on selling my HS8 and getting...
  2. C

Alternative combo for dx3 pro

Not really, here's what they wrote to me: "Thank you very much for purchasing the DX3 PRO. We are sorry to learn from TOPPING that this batch of DX3 pro machines has technical problems, and the TOPPING factory is checking and repairing. This may take a long time to supply properly. We apologize...
  3. C

Hey thanks for the fast response. I did thought about this split but the thing is I will need to pay double the shipping and taxes which will eventually lead for reaching over my budget too
  4. C

Hello , after I decide to take the risk and ordered the dx3 pro v2 the seller replied to me that after too many returns of faulty units they stopped selling it so this was a sign for me to move on and look for an alternative - I’m looking for dac amp desktop combo around 200$ that will connect...
  5. C

Is topping NX4 the best desktop option sub $200?

I'm facing the same dilemma got hd 58x looking for dac amp combo around 200$. indecision between the dx3pro v2 vs fiio k5 pro both not measured yet..
  6. C

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Hi so according to topping service they have been released the V2 with the following upgrades: 1. Bluetooth has been added to LDAC support and it is certified by Hi-Res Audio Wireless. 2, with the headphone protection circuit 3, most of the relay are changed to electronic switch, further...
Top Bottom