Search results

1. D

Nord Three SE 1ET400A Dual Mono Teardown

Strain relief is a technical reason, but for X.xxx€ Amp it is looking way too cheap. This is how its done: https://www.mikrocontroller.net/attachment/208400/WP_20140220_001__Medium_.jpg
  2. D

Nord Three SE 1ET400A Dual Mono Teardown

I hate those cheap crimp sockets so much. It's if you give your wife a wedding ring out of a plastic. Did anybody see the walk of shame in Game of Thrones? Sounds reasonable for me to try it out with the guy who is trying to maximise earnings here...
  3. D

DX3 Pro issues

Hm, not sure. There is one sticker on top which says "Hi-Res Audio". Bought by ShenzhenAudio via Amazon.de. USB: 0x152A/0x8750 Revision: v1.04
  4. D

DX3 Pro issues

FTR: Today, after 2 months of daily use without standby at night, my new bought DX3 Pro had it's first random shut down.
  5. D

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

thanks to this thread I recently ordered a DX3Pro V2. After an acciedently double push the dial and releasing the double mono amp onto my speakers I looked into the manual if there is a way to prevent that. It does not look like there is this "feature", isn't it? Besides that I am very pleased...
  6. D

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

Question for Bruno: Will the i2c interface documentaion be published? Is it utilized for status infos and/or controlling of the amp? (Would be a nice to attach an esp8266 to it...)
Top Bottom