Search results

1. V

Cleaning your ATC speaker

So the surface of the 150 mm SL driver is very sticky. I have two dogs and a cat. I have yet to find a good way to clean the hair off them. Has any other ATC owners found a good way to clean the drivers?
  2. V

Anthem Genesis Arc -Number of Measurement Points

Anthem Arc allows users 5 to 10 locations points to measure room response. I found 8 to give the best results. My conclusion determine only by listening. Anyone else find this?
  3. V

ATC SCM19 Bookshelf Speaker Review

I have two sets of speakers in my house. The ATC SCM 19 V.2 and the Triangle Antal EZ. Two completely different speaker designs; one sealed, the other ported; one two way, the other three way; one insensitive the other high sensitivity. I enjoy both. This hobby is finding what you like. I...
  4. V

ATC SCM19 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Here are my ATC SCM19 Version 2 measured in my listening room with 5 position Anthem Arc. They are place 2 inch from back wall and the nearest side wall is about 5 feet away. There are room suck outs at around 120 Hz and 200 Hz. They make bass to around 55 Hz, but i cut them out to my...
  5. V

What lossy codec do you use

Note 9: MP3 320 kpbs; LDAC to Fiio BTR5
  6. V

Fiio BTR5

I've had my for about two weeks. I had the Earstudio ES100 before so i will be comparing the two a lot. First i think the Fiio BTR5 is more detail then the ES100, especially in the treble. I do all my listening with LDAC Codec. With the ES100 i could set the bitrate to 990 kbps and move about 6...
  7. V

Post Your ARC Correction Curves for Your Speakers

Here is my correction curves for my ATC SCM 19, they are about 6 inches from back wall. The speakers low end is supported by a KEF 400b subwoofer.
  8. V

So closed box speakers are pretty much a dead?

I have own lots of ported speakers, but last year i bought my first sealed speaker. A ATC scm19, i really like it, it makes me want to save up for the scm40. I added a sealed subwoofer to get the bass i wanted. I have own some really good ported speakers and some bad. I think a good speaker...
  9. V

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

So i ran Genesis Arc Room Correction and the result was very nice. Cleaned up a bass bloom around 50 Hz and fill in a hole around 170 Hz. I'm feeding PW-Link into a Sony STR-DN1080 receiver, which has it's own room correction so i decided to run the Sony room correction and compare the results...
  10. V

What's the best passive (and preferably floorstanding) speaker one can find for $2,500 or less?

Another French speaker manufacture is Triangle. I have the Triangle Antal EZ, which after much speaker shopping is the one i took home. Beautiful mid-range, not a party speaker. Bass needs a little help with a subwoofer. But very dynamic, fast and clean sounding speaker.
  11. V

I got my pw-link yesterday, listen through it for about 3 hours. I using the TOS-link out with volume fix 6 clicks down from maximum. All listening is to my mp3 files on my phone through the play-fi app. No pops. The bass is fuller then through bluetooth to the same receiver that the...
  12. V

If you use the fix volume output, is it below the 1.3 volt limit where distortion happens?
Top Bottom