Search results

1. F

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Just received the Topping DX3 Pro however have not received my DT1990's yet so I'm using my old DT990's. Going from my iFi nano BL to the DX3 is almost night and day. The sound seems to widen and bring out the musicality of the DT990's much more, the sibilance is tamed quite a bit and the...
  2. F

That's what I'm afraid of currently. Are there any preventative measures (aside from reducing the volume as suggested) that could be reliably taken? I've seen some posts about buying a separate power adapter (15V1a/15V2a) and was curious about the efficacy of that method. Another related note...
  3. F

Thanks a lot for the help. Just to clarify, you're suggesting I do not use the no volume mode?
  4. F

Thank you. My apologies in advance as I have limited understanding of how the DX3 works, since I will be exclusively using it for my PC and the DT1990's, will I need to power off/on (and additionally lowering the volume to that range) the DX3 Pro every time I shut off/turn on my PC? If so...
  5. F

Ahh I see. I don't think I'll be using IEM's at this stage. Would there be the same cause for concern for the DT1990's? And would you recommend doing the same for them?
  6. F

Just purchased a DX3 Pro as there was some stock available in an Amazon warehouse here in Australia. After a bit of reading though, some people have had their IEM's damaged from the DX3 Pro which is very concerning and would like to know if anyone could clarify if I should be cautious/wary? I...
Top Bottom