Search results

1. T

FS: Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Boom, and ethernet bridge in case it's needed

I've moved to Raspberry Pi based audio as I can still use the wonderful Squeezebox ecosystem, but with better WiFi. So I have for sale a Boom that that I used in the bedroom that works well, caveats are the display is a bit dim and the WiFi doesn't always catch the signal. I ignored the first...
  2. T

FS: Meridian DSP5000C digital active center channel speaker, in SoCal/Los Angeles/SF Bay/SD

These are from Meridian, pioneers in using DSP to take speaker performance to the next level. These have 3 separate amplifiers, one for tweeter and each woofer, and signal-shaping DSP with a linear phase crossover between woofer and tweeter. Phenomenal sound. The only issue is that these...
  3. T

[Logitech] Squeezebox Duet, Radio, Boom, Touch network streaming players

Hello, Finally going to begin moving away from the Squeezebox ecosystem. Don't worry - I'm not getting a Sonos! But I have for sale (in order of desirability): Touch - $143 Duet - $77 Boom - $67 Radio - $53 These are networked audio players (like Sonos) with a focus on sound quality (unlike...
  4. T

Los Angeles only: pro-audio ported 2 x 15" subwoofer using 6 ohm Eminence Lab 15 drivers - $367

Hello, In case anyone is looking for unlimited dynamic range that doesn't go home-theater-deep but should be fine for music (35 Hz. or so) - this should do it! Have a well built, ported, 2 x 15" subwoofer cabinet using the excellent and high-end Eminence Lab 15 drivers (~ $300 each), with...
  5. T

FS in Los Angeles: $517 - Marantz SR-7008 flagship receiver w/ Audyssey XT32 (two sub channels!)

Hello all! I'm selling my trusty receiver as I'm changing up the system a bit (moving sideways to another Marantz receiver, but the 6000 series, so not exactly an upgrade). The 7008 is a REALLY nice receiver, which I bought for its top-of-the-line Audyssey XT32 room-correction equalization -...
Top Bottom