Search results

1. S

Headphone Amp/Preamp - Want to Leave Headphones Plugged In

Hey ASR, I'm looking for a headphone amp/preamp combo that lets me switch between my powered speakers and headphones. I have a JDS Labs Atom right now, but I have to unplug the headphones any time I want to use the speakers and would like to skip that step if possible. Are there many...
  2. S

SOLD Aurorus Audio Borealis SOLD

SOLD Images: Selling my Borealis headphones to help pay for some speakers I am buying. These are in great shape and I upgraded the headband to newer Hifiman one ($40 value). The original seat belt headband wasn't comfortable for me but the Hifiman fits perfect and I could wear it all day...
  3. S

Needed: Headphone Amp with DC Protection

Hello all, I would like recommendations on headphone amps with DC protection. I would like to keep my purchase under $300 if possible. Amp/DAC combo units would also be a huge plus for me. Also, an output impedance of 1 or less would be preferred, as one of my headphones is a Verum 1, which I...
  4. S

FS: Aeon Flow Open

Selling an Aeon Flow Open in very good condition. Timestamp: Price: $440 shipped Everything it comes with: Headphones Cable Dampening inserts Certificate of Authenticity Instructions Box Carrying Case Note: I'm not interested in trades at this time.
  5. S

FS: Cayin iHA-6 Amp (SOLD)

Selling my Cayin iHA-6 amp. It's in excellent condition and comes with the original box. Price: $500 shipped! It's an end-game amp for 99% of people and will power any headphone you throw at it with a very clean sound. Originally retailed for $1000. Pics:
  6. S

Connecting Unbalanced DAC to Balanced Amp

Hey all, I have a (noob) question about connecting my soon-to-arrive gear. I have a Topping D10 DAC with RCA outputs and will soon have a Cayin iHA-6 amp. If I connect the amp and DAC using an RCA cable with no balanced adapter, will I be able to use the balanced outputs of the amp or will I...
  7. S

FS: Focal Elex (SOLD)

SOLD Price: $560 or best offer Selling my mint-condition Focal Elex. Only have owned for a short perioe and used less than 50 hours. They are a great headphone, but I now have other great headphones in my collection and these just don't see much use anymore. I truly believe these are one of...
  8. S

FS: M1060C - Open-Back Modded

PRICE: $325 SHIPPED or BEST OFFER I have my modded m1060c for sale. They are in excellent condition. I am selling because I upgraded to new cans (this hobby is never ending), and sadly, I can't justify a pair of expensive headphones just sitting on the sidelines. It would be great for someone...
Top Bottom