Search results

1. I

So, what are recommendable amps below 200$?

I have a DX3pro for which I'm looking for a good, small, not too expensive amp. I always hear good stories about the SMSL AD18, but I'm not really interested in all the other features (BT, DAC), as I'm only looking for an amp to drive bookshelf speakers. With that in mind, does someone have any...
  2. I

Topping PA3: subjective impressions

I'll be typically 1.5m (~4.9 feet) away, so maybe I should just try if the hiss is an issue. Of course, as was noted before by Seklem, the Bronze 2's have 90dB sensitivity, so maybe it's too much hiss... I'll see if I can find a store here in Europe that has the PA3 or the SA-98E and has a good...
  3. I

Indeed, I see. Maybe I better start looking for powered speakers, like Swans or so, instead. Thanks.
  4. I

Thanks, I'll have a look at an SMSL SA-50 or SA-98E.
  5. I

I recently got the DX3Pro, running in my living room setup. I would like to move it to my bedroom, and was looking for a smaller, decently priced amp. Obviously, I was thinking of getting the PA3. Would it be powerful enough to drive e.g. the Monitor Audio Bronze 2? Or do I really need some...
Top Bottom