Search results

1. S

A Newbie Could Use Your Help to Pick a Receiver for a High End Setup

You should run analogue out from each channel in your new receiver to your Kisto. I have a very similar system and setup. You would have to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get something that sounds better than what you have there.
  2. S

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

I understand. I tried that before and after you posted it. In my post above I specifically said I pressed the amp button before trying the functions. Both remotes work fine with the A18.
  3. S

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

I can't get any of the remote functions to work on the H16. I pressed the amp button and tried power, volume, menu, etc. I even tried the remote that came with the A18 and same result. Both remotes work fine with the A18. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
  4. S

GUSTARD H16 Balanced Headphone Amplifier

I can't get the remote to do anything with the H16. It works fine with the A18 DAC. I got identical remotes with each. Neither seems to do anything with the H16. Have you had any luck with it?
  5. S

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Audeze LCDi3 with Cipher V2 (lightning) cable
  6. S

Linn AV5125 5-channel Amplifier Review

I have 2 AV5125's in my system. One of the 5125's has Bass/Mid and Treble Aktiv Cards in it and I use 4 channels of amplification to power my front speakers - Linn Ninkas. The other 5125 powers my center (Linn Trikan) and rears (Linn Uniks). I solved the HDMI issue brought up above by getting an...
  7. S

GoldenEar Triton 1, 1R, and Reference

Can you please explain how to evaluate this further and provide some other recommendations? I am considering upgrading my speakers/system and one thing I learned in testing many headphone rigs is that hot top octaves are my deathnail. After trying just about everything, the LCD4/Chord...
Top Bottom