Search results

1. rainbaby

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Thanks for measurement! btw could you test it on mobile? Performance should be better. Just like the LG G5 module.
  2. rainbaby

Review and Measurements of LG G5 Hi-Fi Plus DAC/Amp

Because in China, lots of bare boards are not (and will never be) packed with the original cases, they just come out of the factory. You can get one for less than $10 here. It has become a budget choose for many people.
  3. rainbaby

It will get 1v max, the key is when something connect to it, it detects the impedance (or if it is just a cord). Btw I think External Device means Line Out.
  4. rainbaby

The latter, if I connect the cord by itself, it will work in lineout mode and give a 1v max output.
  5. rainbaby

This is how I manage to maintain the high impedance mode: 1.Connect the device to host with USB, 2.Connect ER4B to an extension cable, 3.Connect the extension cable to device, 4.Since the step 3 boots the device, and it keeps working until you detach the cable from the device. So I can detach...
  6. rainbaby

I tried apple dongle which is known to have 1Vrms at max volume, I tested it on iPad with ER4B (about 100 ohm) to compare the max volume with the HIFI plus, and the latter has much larger loudness.
  7. rainbaby

It depends on headphones impedance, AFAIK it has three modes: low(0.3v), line(1v), high(1.8v). I don't know how much impedance could trigger the high mode, it needs more test. But it's easy to trigger line mode: simply attach an extension cable at first, then connect your headphone to the cable.
  8. rainbaby

Yeah but an USB isolator could cost another $10 (in my place), if you want to use it on PC and get the performance similar to mobile.
  9. rainbaby

Will the result change if set it to 32bit on the panel? U: Okay got it, so could an USB isolator improve the result?
  10. rainbaby

Seems like it is limited to 16bit? And if the test could be done without ASIO driver? Or could the settings on the ASIO control panel change something?
Top Bottom