Search results

1. YMY

Review and Measurements of L20.5 Loudspeaker Amp

I'll send amir a pair of L20.5's in a couple of days
  2. YMY

You can see the details of the modifications in picture 9 Sorry, I have no AP and I am not a professional in this field. Dr. Yin having a meeting in Shanghai (today) about university recruitment,he is very busy. But I can make speakers, have measuring tools and use software simulators. This...
  3. YMY

no,first post is MODification by dr. yi:D:D
  4. YMY

At ten o'clock I go to bed good day every one;)
  5. YMY

LJM MX50X2 test 50W(20V) 8Ω THD+N 50HZ 0.0014 1KHZ 0.0016 6.6KHZ 0.0049 10KHZ 0.0088 20KHZ 0.04:) DF(damping factor) over 2500:eek:
  6. YMY

LJM said : L10 was the worst amplifier he ever made, L20 V10 applied a bit of magic dust here and there(means some warm coloration:rolleyes:,nonetheless,thd+n still at 0.002) but we test THD+N: 0.1 (L20 V10) maybe it's wrong,i can't remember clearly.;) LJM PRO2(headphone amp) THD+N: over...
  7. YMY

Finally, I want to say... I can't hear the obvious distortion
  8. YMY

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

I lost my PayPal password. It takes some time to get it back, Could you give me your address? so I can buy the motherboard and send it to you.
  9. YMY

L12-2 20w thd+n 0.0015:) but..has crossover distortion
  10. YMY

We'll try it later. I do have translation software like Google Baidu, but it's a little hard to use.:p
  11. YMY

Do you want me to mail the motherboard or the finished machine? I live in Shanghai and have no experience in international mailing.:eek:o_O
  12. YMY

This budget amp is interesting, Have you seen it? I'm sure you'll be interested.:D www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-l20-5-loudspeaker-amp.7531/
  13. YMY

In fact, I introduced ASR Froum to Matrix Audio(marketing) and suggested mailing Element to you;)
  14. YMY

New to the forum. budget stereo speaker amp Measurements To be honest,it comes to my mind for a long time that i want to introduce this array of products,but it was put on hold for a variety of reasons,it's my honor to have a brief introduction. introduce the L20.5 amplifier & which was designed...
Top Bottom