Search results

1. G

Marchand XM44 Analog Active Crossover Review

It is a stereo active electronic crossover that takes individual point/slope boards. It accepts some other optional boards (e.g. notch filters, shelves, etc.) as well as hase some channel level adjustment capabilities (dials on the front).
  2. G

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

I wish they would do that PERMANENTLY to get rid of the habitual grazers that block the isles.
  3. G

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Looks like Carnival's Grand Princess is going to be another Diamond Princess. 46 people tested, 21 positive, 1 inconclusive and 24 negative. Of the 21 positives, 19 were crew, 2 were passengers. 2,422 guests and 1,111 crew members on board. 21 test positive for coronavirus on California...
  4. G

The border closure should be in BOTH directions. Great to hear the US closed the border.
  5. G

Kha Nada should close its borders and halt air flights until the coronavirus paranoia epidemic burns itself out.
  6. G

Speaking of sales, Amazon has the unabridged paperback version of Stephen King's "The Stand" on sale, 50% off and free shipping.
  7. G

Italy has really been stepping up its distribution vector game with visitors being infected from all over the world and then taking it back home to their respective continents.
  8. G

I thought it was the Russian Vodka ??? The Moscow Times indicates there are 7 cases and 2 of them have recovered.
  9. G

Good point. Had not considered that, but makes sense. I thought this was amusing. Do as I say, not as I do !!! A health official from Santa Clara County, Calif., has gone viral online after footage surfaced of her licking her finger shortly after advising the public not to touch their faces...
  10. G

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

KTBD and hopefully a multi-channel DAC.
  11. G

The site appears to give a good daily realtime update summary.
  12. G

Looks like Italy comes in 5th in the world. South Korea in 9th, USA at 35th and China at 54th.
  13. G

The previous link suggested that Chinese males smoke more (47.1%) than their female counterparts (1.8%) and that may explain the higher mortality rate between men and women in the study. I wonder if that hypothesis holds true between regions with more or less smokers (read: respiratory...
  14. G

Italy's infection rate took off. Wonder what the contributing factor(s) to that is. Population density probably plays a role.
  15. G

Interesting set of statistics. The coronavirus appears to address the SSI ponzi scheme and unfunded pensions plans. In short, it sucks to be an old, male smoker. Age, Sex, Existing Conditions of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths
  16. G

Carnival Cruise Lines is having a trouble streak. Another Princess Cruise Ship Is Caught Up in Coronavirus Outbreak
  17. G

Someone hack the map ??? The 2.6M isn't showing up in the other data or graphs.
  18. G

I have heard of the green new deal and recycling, but this is a bit extreme. Factory caught RECYCLING used coronavirus face masks to sell again in Thailand
  19. G

I am staying on point. I put it into proper perspective and pointed out the selective paranoia that is running rampant.
Top Bottom