Search results

1. T

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

I'm wondering whether iD4 mkII will be a good choice for driving my Shure SRH840. I need an audio interface but I really care about the headphone output. I'm aware of the problem with the Audient's output impedance of 23 Ohm and Shure's impedance of 44 Ohm, but maybe something like ifi EarBuddy...
  2. T

Helm Audio Bolt Review (Portable DAC & Amp)

Apparently, as some reddit users noticed here it's a sister of Zorloo Ztella, maybe even the exact copy of it, interesting to see them measure differently. Makes me wonder whether it's been improved or maybe just a matter of different pair and quality control.
  3. T

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

Has anyone tried NX4 with Google Pixel 3a? Does it work without UAPP app?
  4. T

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

I'm asking myself the same question. What's more in manual there is information about "Intelligent charging with battery indicator" feature, which may suggest the possibility to bypass the battery. I tried to ask Topping to clarify that by their website contact form but they haven't answer for...
Top Bottom