Search results

1. E

6XX vs Sundara or Any Advice

I’m living in Turkey. Turkey has a $150 limit on customs. So if I wanna buy something it should be under 150$ from Aliexpress.
  2. E

Unfortunately, none of this is available in my region…
  3. E

I really like 400se and intented to buy Sundara but afraid about the QC.
  4. E

Hello everyone, I recently bought Fiio K11 with HE400se. I'm very happy with the K11, they are very good at driving 400se. I like the general sound of 400se but I returned them twice because of faulty drivers. This was my first planar experience and I enjoyed them pretty much. I know 6xx is...
  5. E

Recommendation for HE400SE 32 ohm

If I want to ship Magni+ to my country It will take 43$ for shipping and $ 10 for customs tax. So I don’t know if it's worth it.
  6. E

Unfortunately none of these are available in my country…
  7. E

Yeah, only way i get that is my relatives and they will not be in my country for a while.
  8. E

A short time ago I bought a Hifiman HE400se, and now I need an amplifier. My budget is around 130-150 bucks and my options are these; FiiO K11 130$ FiiO K5 Pro ESS 185$ (little off budget) iFi Zen Air Dac 130$ The last option is Magni+ (Heretic) for 70$ but I have to wait for that like 2-3...
  9. E

M2 Macbook Pro’s Low Impedance Power Output Problem

It will come to me around june if I buy that ‍️. I’m just try to get juice out of Macbook’s dac/amp. But don’t know how…
  10. E

I have the m2 pro model, If you are going to test that could you please inform me?
  11. E

Even If a simple javascript website can calculate RMS output, I think they can provide something similar on their product. Do you have a Macbook or extension cable to try this method?
  12. E

Removing this trick is meaningless to me (if they really removed that) because you can drive planars like 400se. And I don't understand the logic behind the ohm detection, there are too many headphones that require power on low ohms. I am confused now.
  13. E

Yes, I plugged the cable into the Macbook and then plugged the headphones into the extension cable. I didn’t update macOS for a while. Can it be related to that? Also using eqMac, don’t know if it makes any difference.
  14. E

I'm going to buy Magni+, but I was curious about this situation. I asked about the extension cable because the extension cable you mentioned has a "non-resistance" tag on it. I didn't find anything related to that. I don't know what the problem is but sticking into 1.25 rms when you were able to...
  15. E

I saw your comment on another post, so I tried to plug It in cable first and headphones after that and I'm using this cable. And it didn't change the volume. Should I go for another pair of this extension? Or am I doing something wrong?
  16. E

Macbook provided 1.25 volts rms under 150 ohms and 3 volts rms over 150 ohms. However, planar headphones generally have low impedance and sense, regarding that they are hard to drive. The question is how can I get 3 rms with planar headphones like he400se on M2 MacBook pro?
Top Bottom