Search results

1. P

Advice needed for active crossover setting on Yamaha NS1000M

Thx mate, this is forgotten story I will return old crossover and i will sell them. Probably i will go for Tannoy :)
  2. P

Problem is that i dont have will, knowledge, time and money to play with them. I will try to sell them, because its a mess and time consuming without known achievment.
  3. P

Thx mate, i am planning to order Troel Gravesen crossover and i am going passive with biamping. But now I am reading what you say...maybe it is the best to sell them with their oroginal crossovers...what else to do...when the things are so complicated with them...
  4. P

Minidsp Flex Eight!

Is there anyone who is the owner of flex eight here and using it for active speaker system?
  5. P

Thank you all of you for everything you have done here for me. I want to avoid any parts from my amps to the speakers therefore i go with active solution. How can I damage them, I don't get it? I will user Troels values and I will see what will happen.
  6. P

Thank you guys. I am sorry because I post in the wrong forum section. Thewas your advice is to go for lower CF to be instead 6kHz to be 3Khz, but to do a test via microphone, measurement right? I am new in this and I have never do any kind diy project :(
  7. P

Hello to everyone, I would kindly ask if anyone here has Yamaha NS1000m hooked to the minidsp flex eight sytem? I have done it and set cross over sections to be 500Hz and 6000Hz. I do have a feeling that system is sounding bright and like the speaker is not balanced as it should be. Is there...
Top Bottom