Search results

1. B

What are my upgrade options from Adam T5V

Saw some measurements of the KH80 and indeed they are essentially ruler flat. Though the 4" mid/bass driver seems quite small and it doesn't look that they can go that low. A better match for my case would've been the KH120 A, but they are out of my budget... my only option to get these would...
  2. B

Thank you for the suggestion @Rick63! I see that they have the bass reflex port at the rear. Do you think that 30cm of clearance from the back wall would be enough for these? If so, these will go on my list as well.
  3. B

Oh yeah, the Presonus Eris Pro 6 definitely looks interesting. They are also using Class AB amplifiers, nice. I find it odd that they are not specifying any range on their claimed 35-20k frequency response. With the Adam they claim 45Hz with -6 db, so the range would be more like 55Hz on the low...
  4. B

Thank you for the warm welcome! Hmm, here's some conclusions I've reached looking over your recommendations: Focal Alpha 65 Evo - these were actually on top of my list before, but diving deeper and deeper into reviews swayed me to move away from them. There's quite a huge peak from the...
  5. B

Hey everyone! This is my first post here, so glad to meet y'all. About 2 years ago I got myself into the speakers world with a pair of Adam Audio T5Vs. My choice was based on the plethora of positive reviews on these speakers. They indeed did not disappoint, really balanced set with quite a bit...
Top Bottom