Search results

1. S

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

I hope they also upgraded the headphone amp section. The DX5 lacks there (compared to the overall very good performance of many of these Topping devices….)
  2. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I am confused: but they decided on the 8c at the end as their winner :)?
  3. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

So they exchanged the KII? Reason?
  4. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

What was the result of the test? You said they already had the KII at the studio? https://www.puriteaudio.co.uk/single-post/2018/11/15/Purités-big-day-out-well-morning
  5. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

o_O I just downloaded the review. Good to read, but nothing to be compared to Mitch‘s review :)
  6. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Regarding bugs: Are there any issues with the KII from your point of view, which should be solved?
  7. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Yes...hard to decide...tomorrow 2nd session with KII...
  8. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Any comment/comparison to KII Three?
  9. S

Dutch&Dutch firmware update

You replied to a post which over a year old....
  10. S

Dutch&Dutch firmware update

Hi Keith! I see that you use a variety of stands for the 8c. This one looks very promising! Do you have additional pictures and recommendation for heavy duty stands?
  11. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Looking forward to read your words in the review (paid by Stereophile) :D
  12. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I like your style :))))
  13. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Thanks for the quick reply! Can’t wait for it Did you use the Roon Beta for it? Can you share maybe something little to us?
  14. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Hi Kal! When do you plan to release the Dutch & Dutch Review in Stereophile? Looking forward to that including a comparison to the Kii Three :)
  15. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I also red something about that box. For me it is not very important but what will be interesting is the implementation: Either over AES/EBU or Network (what would be expected given the ambition of the D&D guys). Roon and a nice native app will satisfy me though.
  16. S

SoundStage’s review of Dutch&Dutch’s 8C

Thanks for the comprehensive comment. Sometimes it’s a pain to set the record straight afterwards. Your honest thoughts and explanations shows deep knowledge and passion! Makes me confident!
  17. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I like them too. But Black and Oak is my favorite :) Generally speaking from a design point of view D&D nailed it imho.
  18. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Limed? Are these the speakers in review by John Darko aka Darkoaudio?
  19. S

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I have them at home for demo since Friday and I will literally cry sending them back on Wednesday. I already put all my „old“ equipment in another room to sell them. I can’t listen to them anymore! It is like rehearing all my albums again in a new, different and much more improved way. It is...
Top Bottom