Search results

1. F

Multichannel audio on a Pi will get a whole lot easier and cheaper!

Hello, still alive but got last Monday an Lumbago thats hurt me a lot! But still on Prototyping. Got the Arduino running for my Volumecontrol with Relays and the Schematic for Comunication with the Hypex Amp (Isulated) Reading the Temperture work's also. So looks good so far. Some Resistors...
  2. F

Found an good Analogue Mux but cost 5€ (2,60€ 1500 Piece ;) ) one Piece and has only 4 switches so 20€ for one Channel Volume Control :( And you need additional Chips for Controlling no logic in there. Or one 16Bit I2C Expander for one Channel Analogue Devices ADG1611 Ron = 1,1 Ohm Minimum...
  3. F

Work in Progress ;) Found an Solution that will fit into my Hypex Amp. This way it could work. Arduino Nanno Rotary Encoder Relais Volume 2 Chanels XLR (Twited Pair Audio design) I2C 2x 20 Character Display 3 MCP 23008 I2C Expander (Clip, DC Error and Power Good, Mute Signals will feed in to...
  4. F

Yes, this is only something for big Companies i guess Licensing is Expensive, also that why you can't do DIY Surround processors, they also need lots of Money for Dolbydigtal and DTS Licensing :( It tooks me lot of time to get an working HDMI I2S Multichannel Board, looking already over 10...
  5. F

So this is Probably the best Way i guess if i realy want an Volumecontrol after the MOTU UL ant i will build it as an Reference to compare to the other solution. Based on the Twisted Pair Audio Solution but with an own all in one Board. Not much place left in my Amp Enclousure ;) I will also...
  6. F

Dont forget the Money you need to integrate 8 PGA2310 or MUSE into this Processor. Some Resistors and diskrete Transistors with 2 Dual Opamps are much Cheeper i guess. Robert
  7. F

Worth to look into it and build an Prototype i guess even only for testing, Leraning. I saw this Multichannel Processor: TONEWINNER AT-300 EXT 5.1 AV Processor And it has this interesting Volumecontrol Borads with lots of Resistors not sure if this the same kind of VolumeControl it has also 16...
  8. F

Thx for the Information, there are Muxes with nternal SPI or I2C too, so may be thats an good replacment, need to check the Datasheets. Depends on the switch count. And yes the Best performance has the Part thats not need to add ;) Robert
  9. F

I am not the designer of that but i realy want to measure it with an good OPAMP to learn something new ;). I also guess even the Current has 0A on the Virtual Ground Point and the Mux, i can't declare why, but normal Ground's has alway 0 V / 0A or you has an Error Voltag or Error crurrent right...
  10. F

Yes but the CD4051 is connected to Virtual Ground Point of that Opamp, so the THD of an CD4051 doesn't matter. there is always 0V at this Point, Thats the Magic on that Design ;)! You could also use Relays or an Dac Ladder there but i guess there are no Differnces because its 0V all the Time on...
  11. F

I got an new idea for 16 Channel Analogue Volumecontrol with an cheep CD4051 8:1 Multiplexer on Virtual Ground of an Opamp negativ Input. Found an Example on an old ELEKTOR Boock and adpted it for XLR Connection (Symetrical Signal). Will build an Prototype for first Test One or two Channels...
  12. F

I Changed already the design to U.FL Connectors ;) Resolderstation is abit to expensive so i am fine with Ersa Nano and changed the Boards already. Got also the right TIP Set for the most Soldering jobs :). The New Soldering Tip change system is Buitiful, i love it, Changing Tip's in seconds...
  13. F

Hello did an little Rework of my I2S Board Schematic, may be anyone could do an short look, if this could work, may be i didn't see any Problems on this design. This way you could use 1 to 8 Multichannel I2S Input's (start with 4 and later you could easely add some if you want) All Signal...
  14. F

Yes, for now i find it more complicated to do it on Pi, my Progress on Arduino get it faster but after that i want to have the possibility to make it on RPI to, that why i use the i2C Connection in between for flexibility. I can try it to learn how it will go on RPI but for now its easier for me...
  15. F

Yes got the ASRC Boards and waiting for my new ERSA NANO MK2 Soldering Iron for this little nasty SMD Parts ;) Then i will build it up and will test it. So i can compare both Options, ASRC or Arduino with Samplerate Detection. Robert
  16. F

Hallo, me again. Did the first Shematic this day. Feature: 4-8 DLatch for Multichannel I2S Inputs Samplerate Detection (LRCK) with Arduino and switching CamillaDSP Configuration's for right Incomming Samplerate Communication between Raspberry and Arduino with I2C (Bidirectional I2C Level...
  17. F

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

The Problem is if you use Multichannel HDMI in to Camilla there are different Sound Formats. I have DAD, Blueray, and SACD that i can Play on my Bluerayplayer as an PCM Streem, I am not sure that it has an Output samplerate that i can Setup. (And i guess it isn't kapabel to resample an 7.1 48kHz...
  18. F

Got this smaler HDMI Board today and will test it soon :) https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005005507756308.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.2.6b776368QIlqVU&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu Tested it right now with REW and the Generator on all 8 Input Channels it works like the biger one...
  19. F

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

only flirc.py there \o/
  20. F

pi_player: an application that extends the use of camilladsp to a fully functional preamp/streamer

Hello all, I am on neare the same Adventure since this Year, but in the Direction of Streamer witch CamillaDSP, 2x MOTU UL mk5 and full aktiv Surround with 16 Analogue Outs for 7.1 Possibility. 2.0 as well with an 4 channel I2S Switch in front of one RPI5 (CamillaDSP) and an second RPI4 as an...
Top Bottom