Search results

1. N

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

I have the same problem but mine after click goes in sleep mode.I`ve tried to reinstall the firmware and it doesn`t work. When i try to insall the firmware i hear the clicks and i get an error. I did use another PC and same problem
  2. N

I have found the best idea to solve my problem with my unit I will buy another one,change it with mine and return it to get a refund :D I have no answer from the topping,their site doesn`t exist anymore and i can`t contact the seller for waranty
  3. N

Hi,me again,who i should contact for warranty the seller or Topping?
  4. N

So, i do have the right firmware All the USB ports are disabled from sleep The USB cable is very good quality I tried different ports and same problem I tried to reinstall the firmware and failed few times Now is worse,it got back to the 6F2 firmware and when i get back the PC from sleep the...
  5. N

Unfortunately nothing happened :( Any chance to be a hardware problem and not software?
  6. N

The option was enabled. Now is disabled,let`s see :) Best regards
  7. N

I have uninstalled the driver and i use the windows driver now and i still have the problem :(
  8. N

Yes, i did update the firmware I use windows 10 and i attached a pic with the driver Please tell me if is the right one
  9. N

Hey,i own this little thing from january and i really like it but i have a problem.Maybe i`m not the only one but is hard to read 70 pages to fine out :) So 1 or 2 time a day is getting in to the sleep mode when i listen music and the only way to get it back to work is to disconnect the usb and...
Top Bottom