Search results

1. T

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

The Sabaj sounded to me like older generation class D - drier and leaner, but it did have a more holographic soundstage than the Loxjie.
  2. T

The amp alone is worth the asking price, everything else is a freebie.
  3. T

The A40's onboard phono stage was pipped by my £300 Project tube box s2, which is a well regarded unit. The A40's phono stage is accomplished and certainly no slouch. When taken as a whole for the price, it's an absolute steal. I also find the bluetooth via LDAC from my android phone to be the...
  4. T

Curiosity got the better of me, so I picked up a used Sabaj A30a to compare against my A40. It was no contest in the end and the Sabaj is now on it's way back. The Sabaj pipped the A40 on holographic soundstage, height and placement of performers, but otherwise the Sabaj sounded like older...
  5. T

If you're streaming lossless content and your streaming device is capable of LDAC over bluetooth, then I would say the A40 will outperform your Fosi.
  6. T

It's astonishing value even at the Amazon price. Mine is connected to 4ohm unsensitive speakers and the A40 has plenty of grunt and headroom. I've never heard my speakers go so low with so much control.
  7. T

I've owned this little firecracker for 2 weeks now and continue to be impressed by it's capabilities. I purchased it as a stop gap after moving on my Lyngdorf tdai-3400 to raise funds for other things. I was drawn to the combination of HDMI Arc and the phono stage. I also needed some decent...
Top Bottom