Search results

1. Slothrop

Omnidirectional Multiple-Entry Horn

Yes, I'd love to get his take on my crazy horn. His Synergy horn was my inspiration for this.
  2. Slothrop

Thanks for your replies! I wish I had a better understand of how the shape of a horn (bends, angles, etc.) affects the sound going through it. I will try to find some information about diffraction. I don't know whether 'phase plug' is the right term, but here are some pictures of the horn I...
  3. Slothrop

Amir's TODO thread

I'm not sure if you do measurement microphones; but I'd be interested to see how the Dayton Audio iMM-6 Calibrated Measurement Microphone compares to more expensive kit.
  4. Slothrop

Live Albums

5. Slothrop

Crazy ass Audio tweaking

I was using stones for a while, but what really lifted the veil for me was supporting my speaker cables on a bed of shredded $100 bills. You have to use the old ones, though; the security features on the new ones introduce glaring digital artifacts.
  6. Slothrop

This is my first post, after lurking for a while. I'd like to bounce an idea off of your collective brains. I've been sketching an omnidirectional speaker design based on a multiple-entry horn (or coentrant horn, unity horn, synergy horn). Here is a rough drawing showing my thinking, such as it...
Top Bottom