Search results

1. F

MT-ViKI MT-431AV 4 Way Switch Review

@amirm @zoink teardown by any chance? Found this one
  2. F

Shanling M0 Pro DAP Review

As I wrote earlier, you literally has standart TRRS already, the one M0 uses but without 5th GND ring If you drop quite useless mic+button via TRRS functionality, rest options are as easy as: 1. SE TL+ RR+ RL- (0V) SR- (0V) 2. BL TL+ RR+ RL- (-V) SR- (-V) Cuz up to 4 contacts there are same...
  3. F

Solution right in the first message: 3.5 TRRS, nothing special, not a new design, same features except GND for 4.4 which could be ONLY used for SE&XLR conversion Furthermore, no earphones are using GND, so what's the purpose? They could use SPDT to repurpose pins for BAL, SE, SE+MIC, they could...
  4. F

I missed that BS, you should've include it to EVERY player then
  5. F

@amirm you can use any trrs 3.5 jack and some soldering to make an adapter, it uses the same pinout as HiFiMan and QLS361
  6. F

Sabaj A1 2022 stereo integrated amplifier measurements

Even at 24V these give only ~30W@4Ohm, I don't think that few watts dropped with 19V would change anything Also, if we can trust cap rating at photos, this will handle up to maximum rating of 26 (if input mos can), no PSU included anyway, but it's dirt cheap)
  7. F

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

@aromig 99.9% of manufacturers use standart 4-6 filters provided by default: slow, sharp, linear phase and their variations
  8. F

I checked them almost side by side, the only things besides MQA that changed are 5-10mW consumption shrink (yay, 2-3% increase in battery life for 5k) and ability to use BCK instead of MCLK or XTAL to generate system clock, everything else is equal. You might prove I'm wrong if you want.
  9. F

Is MQA support, everything else the same
  10. F

Topping NX7 announced

It's OPA1612 (1pc) + BUF634A (4pcs) powered up by TPS65131
  11. F

Beresford Caiman SEG Review (Stereo DAC)

It's WM8804G + WM8523G https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/474250/WOLFSON/WM8523GEDT.html
  12. F

ddHiFi TC44B Review (Headphone Adapter)

@amirm why no E1DA 9038S results at this chart and what is E1DAC with 0?
  13. F

Creative SXFI AMP Review (headphone adapter)

You can divide by 2, it's definitely sum of both channels
  14. F

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Also I would like to recommend this calculator to make sense for these numbers :) BTW aeon flow is about 13 Ohm (you may doublecheck specific model at DanClark website)
  15. F

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

e1da uses 5v usb bus voltage in balanced versions, and 10v (+-5V) dual rail converter in unbalanced versions, since S9 have both, it definitely has dual rail power supply to eliminate output caps hence balanced output can take advantage of more voltage and hit 4Vrms target which is impossible...
Top Bottom