Search results

1. G

Hifiman releases EF400 AiO DAC-Amp

Hello. I mainly listen to streaming music (Amazon Music) with my iPad directly connected to my Harman kardon 3380 and paired with b & w 706 s2 speakers. I find the setup sometimes bright . Would the hifiman ef 400 suit my stereo setup ? Thanks in advance.
  2. G

Hifiman releases EF400 AiO DAC-Amp

Can the hifiman ef 400 be used as a DAc in a stereo system also ? Looking to go with my stereo receiver and bookshelf speakers
  3. G

New to the Forum! I have some questions regarding the DAC to purchase in my situation.

Hello . I have been researching on options to control brightness of b & w 706 s2.. I mainly listen to streaming music Amazon Music with iPad directly connected to my Harman kardon 3380 and paired with b & w 706 s2 speakers . Did u try out the hifiman ef 400 DAc in ur system . Someone...
  4. G

KEF R3 OR BOWER & WILKINS S706 s2 ???

Is there a system wide eq option for iPad also . I primarily stream Amazon music to my stereo set up
  5. G

Thanks . Any equaliser settings suggestions based on b & w 706 s2 audio measurements?
  6. G

I am going to first try an App from my Lenovo laptop equaliser . Once I get a hang of it I plan to get wiim pro plus which has peq.
  7. G

Hello . I have b & w 706 s2 and I get eat fatigue listening to them . Based on these measurements can anyone suggest equaliser settings for offsetting the brightness?
  8. G

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

How did u measure to check whether tweeters are Allright. ?
  9. G

Tried it helps a bit but not able to solve the problem totally
  10. G

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Hello . iPad has generic preset tone controls like low treble , high vocal , Loud bass etc I tried it but it wasn’t really effective
  11. G

Hello . I recently brought B & W 706 s2 speakers but I find them bright for listening to streaming music on my stereo setup comprising of harman kardon 3380 stereo receiver , speakers and iPad . They are causing me ear fatigue though rest of the family is fine !! I use my iPad directly...
  12. G

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Hello . I have stereo set up of Harman kardon 3380 stereo receiver along with b & w 706 s2 speakers which sound bright and I get ear fatigue. I listen to streaming music by connecting my iPad directly to hk 3380 . My question is whether the equaliser in wiim pro plus can offset the brightness in...
  13. G

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

I recently brought B & W 706 s2 speakers but I find them bright for listening to streaming music on my stereo setup comprising of harman kardon 3380 stereo receiver , speakers and iPad . They are causing me ear fatigue though rest of the family is fine !! I use my iPad directly connected to...
  14. G

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

I recently brought B & W 706 s2 speakers but I find them bright for listening to streaming music on my stereo setup comprising of harman kardon 3380 stereo receiver , speakers and iPad . They are causing me ear fatigue though rest of the family is fine !! I use my iPad directly connected to...
  15. G

Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Review

S2 got it at a discounted price that’s why went with it .
  16. G

It’s an old amp I am having . Ran out of budget in speakers only . Will replace HK 3380 after sometime .
  17. G

Hello. I have ordered bowers 706 s2 without demo as demo is not possible where I live . I will be pairing them with my old Harman Kardon 3380 stereo receiver. I have heard reviews that these speakers sound bright / harsh so one cannot listen for too long ? Did you have to do any tonal...
  18. G

AVS Thread: Does anyone base there [sic] buys off audiosciencereview?

Hello. I have ordered bowers 706 s2 without demo as demo is not possible where I live . I will be pairing them with my old Harman Kardon 3380 stereo receiver. I have heard reviews that these speakers sound bright / harsh so one cannot listen for too long ? Did you have to do any tonal...
Top Bottom