Search results

1. A

HIFI ROSE RA280

Will follow the topic
  2. A

Measurement Software for Amateurs and Hobbyist - Recommendations?

I am also interested in this topic. Do you know what software Ervin or Amir use?
  3. A

Is this as good as it gets?

Frankly, after time spent on this site, this will be my ultimate goal. May be I would add HiFi Rose streamer purely for looks and Thorens as turntable. But most importantly, at some point you need just stop and enjoy what you have. May be devote your passion and energy to find good music. Don't...
  4. A

Best Budget Amp Under ~$180 With Optical & BT

I am not sure why WiiM Amp hasn't been mentioned. It is a bit more expensive, but for me it seems worth the investment
  5. A

Amplifier for Wharfedale Linton, budget $ 1,300

Can you please update on how do you find this change? And what was your motivation? More power?:)
  6. A

Thanks a lot, for the time and solid answers. I was a bit overwhelmed with the options, but you really helped me:cool:
  7. A

That's a fair question. I think the looks and feels mainly:), and also I didn't know much about them till yesterday, except the cool looks and low power output xD. It is the reason I still consider Leak 230, as well as I don't need much power at the moment. I also have turntable for as a...
  8. A

Thank you very much once again. I think I now have now better understanding on what I need :)
  9. A

Wow, thank you @DanielT, that links really helped and now I better understand the subject :) I have one more question on lamp amp, like Willsenton R8. It power output looks low, does it mean that it essentially can be used for not very load listening, unless you add extra amp for it? And the...
  10. A

Thank you for the video, it was very informative. Can you please point me to some basic knowledge article, or elaborate why you need "need 20 watts to match 90 dB". I am still new to this. Also on Lintons' spec it is said the recommended amplifier power is from 25-200W. I found quite good...
  11. A

Hello, new member heer and looking for some advice :) I have lintons 85 and now need amp for them. I have listened to 1. Yamaha n600 and n800 2. Arcam SA20 and SA30 3. Marantz pm7000n and 40n 4. Cambridge cxa61 I didn't like Yamaha (too bright for me), Arcam and Cambridge - not bad, but I...
Top Bottom